Colorado Federation of Republican Women (CFRW) Betty Chronic Memorial Scholarship Fund Application
The CFRW Memorial Scholarship is administered by CFRW in the following manner:
A. The CFRW Betty Chronic Memorial Scholarship is administered by the voting members of the CFRW
Executive Committee; The CFRW President appoints the Chairman.
B. The criterion is established by the Scholarship Committee and is inscribed on the application.
C. The Chairman is responsible for:
1. Distribution and receipt of applications;
2. Conducting meetings for application review;
3. Reporting the recommendations to the President for notification by the President to the Executive
Committee and recipient (s); and
4. Keeping the names of the applicants confidential.
D. CFRW does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or national origin in the awarding of the CFRW
Betty Chronic Memorial Scholarship. The Criteria for the CFRW Betty Chronic Memorial Scholarship
Applicants are as follows:
I. Must be at least 18 or older and a Registered Colorado Republican Woman.
2. Must be a full-time or part-time student.
3. Must demonstrate an involvement in the Republican Party and there must be an indication of continued
4. The National Accreditation Association must accredit the educational institution.
5. Not limited to a Colorado college/university (i.e. applicant can be attending an out-of-state college).
For more information and to download application go to coloradogopwomen.org